- Forged Upper and Lower Receiver: Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and M4 Feed Ramps. Forged and CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum.
- Barrel: Match Grade 416R Stainless and Black Nitrided (aka QPQ, Melonite) Standard/Medium Profile. All are 16"
- Available Calibers and Twist: 6.5 Grendel "II" 1:8, 6.8 SPCII, 1:11, 5.56 NATO 1:7, 1:8, 1:9, 458 SOCOM 1:14, 450 Bushmaster 1:18, 300 Blackout 1:8.5, 7.62x39 1:10.
- Gas System: Direct Impingement. 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPCII and 5.56 NATO Are Mid-Length. 300 Blackout is pistol gas
- Muzzle Device: Flash Hider (Threaded on)
- Bolt Carrier Group: Underground Tactical Enhanced Bolt Carrier Assembly w/Properly Staked Gas Key. Black Nitride.
- Bolt: Machined from 9310AQ (Aircraft Quality) Steel
- Receiver Extension: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Buffer: H Buffer or heavier depending on caliber
- Handguard: CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum. 15" Free Float w/ M-LOK system and Monolithic Picatinny Top Rail (MIL-STD-1913)
- Buttstock: Underground Tactical T.E.S. collapsible stock – MIL-SPEC MODEL
- Pistol Grip: Choice of Magpul MOE®
- Trigger: CMC 2.5# Flat or Curved Trigger
- Charging Handle: Underground Tactical Charging Handle w/ Tactical Latch
- Rifle Case: Hard Case
- Magazine: One
- Sights: Sold Separately
- Action: - Semi-automatic
- Made in TEXAS!
All Underground Tactical products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Underground Tactical product shows evidence of such defects, Underground Tactical will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner. Underground Tactical does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the installation of other manufacturer’s products.
It is the BUYERS responsibility to verify the legality of this firearm in their jurisdiction. We will not accept returns for items that were shipped where they aren't allowed. If you order a gun that isn't legal in your state or you can't pass the background check, there is a 20% restock fee.